|Dual MBBS Program|
|Position： English > Undergraduate Programs > Admission Brochure (Undergraduate)|
1. Application Requirement:
①Non-Chinese citizens aged between 18-30 with a valid passport (according to the Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China);
(1) According to Article 5 of the Nationality Law of the People's Republic of China, the applicant has acquired foreign nationality at birth and does not have Chinese nationality, whose parents are both Chinese citizens and both have settled abroad, or one of whose parents is a Chinese citizen and has settled abroad. Starting from 2021, the applicant who applies to study at WMU as international students, in addition to meeting other application requirements of our university, should hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive) and have actually resided in a foreign country for more than 2 years in the recent 4 years (before April 30 of the year of admission) (the actual resided in a foreign country for more than 9 months in a year can be counted as one year, subject to the entry and exit signature);
(2) Residents of mainland China (mainland), Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan who have immigrated and acquired foreign nationality and apply to study as international students at WMU should also meet the requirement (1).
For details, please see http://www.moe.gov.cn/srcsite/A20/moe_850/202006/t20200609_464159.html
②Graduated from high school or equivalent, scores (including physics, chemistry and biology) meeting admission requirements;
③In good health, abide by Chinese laws and regulations of the university.
Note: All medical related majors do not recruit students who are color blindness. Left-hander is not qualified by the BDS program.
2. Application Documents:
Applicants must provide true and correct information of the following application documents in the online application system:
①Application form for International Students of Wenzhou Medical University. The form will be automatically generated after applicants complete the information in the online application system, and applicants should upload the signature;
②Transcript from high school with the official stamp (scanned color copies of original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
③High school diploma or equivalent certificate (fresh graduates can provide pre-graduation certificate first) (scanned color copies of original or notarized copies in Chinese or English);
④Ordinary passport within the validity period (Scanned color copy);
⑤Digital colored photo in white background (Format: JPG:100-500KB);
⑥Financial guarantee certificate (parents' income certificate or bank deposit certificate);
⑦Applicants whose native language is not English speaking should provide thescanned color copies of proof of English proficiency test (such asIELTS, TOEFL, etc.For MBBS program,IELTSno less than6.0 andeach item no less than 5.0; TOEFLno less than 70 andeach item no less than15) or proof of a medium-of-instruction certificate in English during high school;
⑧Other supplementary documents required by WMU.
3. Programs and Tuition Fee:
①Registration Fee: 600 RMB
②Accommodation (double room): 4,000 RMB per year per person
③Insurance: 800 RMB per year
④Book fee: According to the marked price of each book
For financial information details, please see https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/MMIAQHwaUioQfYcL0NVyHg
The specific payment time and account information will be announced inthe payment notice.
4.Application time:1st March to 1st July
5.Opening time:Autumn intake (October)
6. Application, Review and Admission Procedures:
①Applicants should provide and upload all the application materials in the online application system https://wmu.at00086.cn/student
②School of International Studies will review all submitted materials. If the application materials are qualified, the pre-admission letter will be issued through the online application system. Please check the account of the online application system or application email regularly during the application period (in principle, the results can be checked within 1-10 working days);
③The original Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study In China (JW202 Form) will be mailed to the qualified applicants in August. (Note: The admission standard is receiving the JW202 Form).
7. Enrollment and Registration:
①Every October, students should register with the admission letter and other relevant materials (all original).The specific time and arrangement will be announced in the registration notice.Students who are unable to register on time for some reasons should ask for leave from the School of International Studies with relevant proof materials in written form, and the time should not exceed 2 weeks generally. The student who fails to ask for leave or delays asking for leave will be regarded as giving up his/her admission qualification except for legitimate reasons such as force majeure.During the epidemic period, freshmen who are currently aboard will register online.
②After enrollment, the university will recheck student identity, health condition, academic performance, etc. within 3 months. Only those who meet the requirements can register, and those who do not meet the requirements will be disqualified.
③Freshmen should pass the entrance examination organized by the university (including English, physics, chemistry and biology). The university has the right to cancel the admission qualification of the students who fail to pass the examination.
Address: The School of International Studies, Wenzhou Medical University, Chashan Campus, Wenzhou City Postcode：325035
Phone: 0086-577-86699031 Fax:0086-577-86699031
Undergraduate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* If any adjustment is made due to epidemic situation or other factors, the subsequent notice will be announced.
* School of International Studies of Wenzhou Medical University is responsible for the interpretation of this brochure.