|Position： 首页 > English > News > Notice > Content|
|录入： 添加日期：2022年03月07日 16:12 点击次数：|
In order to enhance the evaluation ofacademicknowledge and clinical skills for international master students, the Clinical Capacity Graduation Evaluation (including academic knowledge exam andclinical skill assessment) is organized for international medical master students.
1. Academic Knowledge Exam
(1) The school/hospitalis responsible for the exam papers, and the School of International Studies is responsible for thearrangementof the exam;
(2) The language used in the exam papers should be English, with the full mark of 100. All schools/hospitals should submit the exam papers to the School of International Studies before March 30th;
(3) The time forAcademic Knowledge Exam:
13:30, on Apr 20th
Theexam room for Academic Knowledge Exam:
7A402, in Chashan Campus
(4)Other contents please refer to the relevant regulations for Chinese master students.
2. Clinical Skill Assessment
(1) Students who fail in the assessment need to take the2ndassessment. Those who fail in the 2ndassessment have to postpone their graduation, and are allowed to re-take the assessment within therequiredduration.
(2) All schools/hospitals should finish the clinical skill assessment before the deadline and submit the result of assessment to the School of International Studies before May 20th.
(3) Other contents please refer to the relevant regulations for Chinese master students.
Teaching Affairs Office, SIS
Mar 7th, 2022