|Position： 首页 > English > News > Notice > Content|
|录入：施苏雪 添加日期：2020年07月10日 16:41 点击次数：|
In order to attract more and more overseas students to study and research at the universities in Zhejiang Province, to expand the enrollment scope, to enhance the international education level, to strengthen mutual understanding and friendship between the Chinese people and people from all over the world, and to fostering the overseas students who knows Zhejiang and loves Zhejiang, the Zhejiang government has set up a series of scholarship schemes.
1. Applicants for undergraduate programs must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
2. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
3. Applicants have good performance, including academic record, learning attitudes, class attendance, behavior, rewards and punishment, and abide the rules and regulations of the host university in campus and by the laws and decrees of the Chinese government off campus.
4. Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese ability and submit the relevant materials, such as the HSK certificate, the other examination certificate and so on.
5. Applicants final results is top rank in their batch
6. Applicants don’t get the other scholarship from the Chinese government and the university in the same time.
The detailed information about the scholarships
20,000RMB per person is used to sponsor international students undertake studies and researches in Chinese institutions of higher education.
NOTE: 1. Please submit the photocopy of the awards certificates.
2. The deadline is JULY 13, 2020, the application is not accepted after that.
School of International Studies