|Position： 首页 > English > News > Notice > Content|
|录入： 添加日期：2019年07月08日 15:06 点击次数：|
According to the arrangement of the school authority, the sign-up for Semester (1) of Academic Year 2019-2020 makeup exams (including multiple make-ups) will be carried out between August 26th and September 4th, 2019. The sign-up work will be done via internet. The details are given as follows:
1. Internet sign-up time: the sign-up duration for makeup exam is from August 26th and September 4th, 2019. There will be no sign-ups accepted after the deadline. The makeup exams are arranged on Sept. 11th to 12th, and Sept. 16th to 17th, 2019.
2. Method of Sign-up: The exam applicant shall log in our SIS website (http://sms.sis.wmu.edu.cn/edu/), input student ID and password to login to the “Student Personal System”, and then click “make-up application”，please click “sign up” behind the selected subject. If the “status” displays “signed”and the date is your sign-up date, that means the application has been accepted. Teaching Affairs Office will notify the application list on the school website. Notification time is September 5th and 6th，2019. After publicity the make up application list is not permitted to be changed.
3. Payment Standard: Applicants shall pay 160 RMB for each make-up exam. If the applicant cannot pay off the makeup fees after application, he or she shall be deprived of the chance to take makeup exam this time; if the applicant has paid off the makeup fee but cannot sit in the makeup exam in very exceptional circumstances, the makeup fees will not be returned. After publicity every make up applicants ‘payment amount are not permit to be changed or cancel. And the publicity payment should be pay off before payment deadline.
4. Payment time. Payment for exam applicants is from September 11th to September 17th, 2019. Exam applicants have to clear it in the Financial Department on Chashan Campus and get the receipt before his/her first exam. Student is only allowed to sit for the paper when he or she brings the payment receipt to the exams.
5. About staying for exams: if the exam applicant has two exams at the same time, he/she can apply for staying for the exam of the second subject before the exam starts. In principle, the Teaching Affairs Office only arranges two subjects for continuing exams. The applicant is not allowed to leave the examination room after the previous exam.
School of International Studies, WMU
July 8th, 2019